New CCF Aims, Objectives and Strategic Funding Themes Announced
The Church and Community Fund (CCF) is pleased to announce its new overarching aim, set of objectives and three new strategic funding themes:
"The Church and Community Fund aims to grow the Church of England and develop its capacity to engage with the whole community"
By making grants to the national church and local projects the Church and Community Fund will assist the Church of England to:
• Develop its capacity to engage with the whole community through supporting innovative use of resources;
• Help transform areas of greatest need and opportunity and;
• Grow spiritually and numerically.
Strategic Funding Themes:
The CCF will support projects that:
• Significantly expand the Church’s engagement with neighbourhood renewal;
• Seek innovative ways of developing established community projects so that they either a) grow existing or b) evolve into new communities of Christian Faith, and;
• Replicate models of successful community engagement across the wider church.
For Your Information:
The three new funding themes will replace the current CCF grant making stream, which closes on the 14th October 2011. The CCF will start to accept new applications to the new themes from the 3rd January 2012.
A new set of guidance notes that will contain specific criteria, examples of what type of projects will be funded and more detail about the new strategy will be available in mid-December 2011.
If you have any queries please send an email to Andrew Hawkings @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
. Website design and CMS by Adept Digital