"The Church and Community Fund aims to grow the Church of England and develop its capacity to engage with the whole community"
By making grants to the national church and local projects the Church and Community Fund will assist the Church of England to:
- Develop its capacity to engage with the whole community through supporting innovative use of resources;
- Help transform areas of greatest need and opportunity and;
Grow spiritually and numerically.
Strategic Funding Themes:
In 2012 – 2014 the CCF will support projects that:
- Significantly expand the Church’s engagement with neighbourhood renewal,
- Seek innovative ways of developing established community projects so that they either a) grow existing or b) evolve into new communities of Christian Faith, and;
- Replicate models of successful community engagement across the wider church.
The CCF awards grants to projects run by local Anglican Churches in England or other organisations who are working in close partnership with the Church of England on the ground.
More details can be found in the 2012 - 2014 CCF Funding Guidelines